Friday, October 10, 2008

Some advices for the beginners!

Summary:

So you decided to learn the second language? You are sure in yourself and ready to manage all the difficulties on your way to success? Well, first of all, i want to warn you that it is not so easy as you think. Secondly, you must choose the right strategy of learning the language. Finally, jump over your fears and don't be afraid of mistakes!

Personal Response:

Nowdays, the linguists and psychologists are researching for the formula of success. My opinion is that everyone has his own formula, a specific method to learn the second language. All of us have interests and hobbeys. So why don't we combine useful with pleasure. For example, I had seen my favorite movie "The Scareface" a lot of time, but translated to my native language. When i first saw it on original, i was impressed by Al Pacino's voice with a cuban accent. And i understood almost everything, because i heard that before on my language. So that is the example, how to start training your hearing sense of English. I'am sure that everyone can find out the best and quickest way for himself to become successful language learner. Good Luck!

3 comments:

Ahmed said...

You grab my attention by this sentence " all of us have interests and hobbeys " and I tried to understand how the interesting things and the hobbies are useful for us to learn the second language but I couldn't. Then I read your example but I wasn't sure if there is a connection between them or not. So, would you mind explaining that sentence with more details?

Chikokz said...

Sure,my friend Ahmed! I'm glad that my post grabed your attention.I do believe that people who are learning the second language can make their hobbeys work for their learning.On my example i've tried to show how my favorite movies are helping me to develop English hearing sense.You know the phrases from that movie,now you're getting know their translations.

Ahmed said...

Thanks for your Clarification! I got it now ;)